Vice: Dark Side of the Ring

SuperBacon

• Paid Members

Episodes 1-10 are on demand. Is that the complete S2 or more to come?

[minor comment] Watching 2-1 now. Jacques Rougeau looks he's still going and relatively healthy. Or he's got PCO's leftovers.

Edited by seph

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, gmoney said:

There's going to be some "After Dark" shows as well, which look like follow ups to some of the episodes. 

They aren’t not worth watching, imo. They are from a different guy who knows very little about the subject. As I said easier the best bit from any of them was him asking new jack if a team of writers came up with his smw promos. At which point sandman laughs out loud 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2020 at 4:59 AM, The King Of Swing said:

An episode covering racial stereotyping in general would definitely be an interesting watch.

Race in wrestling feels inevitable to the point it would be a huge oversight if they weren’t to do this.

I would also like to see them cover sexual harassment or sexual discrimination in wrestling. During the Me Too movement there were a number of allegations made that simply did not get the attention they deserved. It would be a harrowing subject to cover and it certainly wouldn’t be an enjoyable watch, but if they don’t tackle this subject I’m not sure anyone ever will.

If they wanted to do this through the lens of one person, Ashley Massaro would make sense.

Edited by RedRooster

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, quote the raven said:

Nick gage was a guilty pleasure of mine in CZW. His shoot interview after he got out of prison was really good. The eps should be well worth watching

where can i see that?