The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, no user name said:

La Knight is great really like him.

A shocking omission from Le Backlash.

• Paid Members

The moment Cody did this, I assumed Logan was immediately screenshotting it for their inevitable feud.

IMG_8215.jpeg.bfc2a1f275a4b40bf69ce7b91c03f70a.jpeg

Match should rule. Funniest thing is how I wouldn’t even be shocked if Logan won and they took the belt off Cody.

Given the lack of options for Cody throughout 2024, they should make this his major rivalry. If that means they bounce the title about a bit, I'm game.

I'd be all for Cody leading a team of wrestlers against Logan Paul's team of influencers at War Games. Providing all the influencers wear the prime bottle costume.

Someone left Carmelo Hayes in the wash too long. He's tiny.

30 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s where they debut the Wyatt 6 or whatever they’ll be called so it’s a double DQ.

If a Bo Dallas return is booked to interrupt a WWE title match between Logan Paul and Cody Rhodes in Saudi Arabia then I might finally be convinced we actually are living in a simulation.

• Paid Members

Is there a more boring sounding man than Nick Aldis? I just saw a clip of him bringing out Cody and thought they might reference their NWA feud? But instead he just sounds like a robot, no emotion, monotone delivery. With a roster full of talented talkers, why did they bring him in? Especially when Big E is right there.

11 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Is there a more boring sounding man than Nick Aldis? I just saw a clip of him bringing out Cody and thought they might reference their NWA feud? But instead he just sounds like a robot, no emotion, monotone delivery. With a roster full of talented talkers, why did they bring him in? Especially when Big E is right there.

Is everything okay? I'm starting to worry about who keeps making you watch all these clips of stuff you don't want to watch.

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Big E is too charismatic, do you really want the authority figure overshadowing the actual wrestlers?

• Paid Members
Just now, Slapnut said:

Big E is too charismatic, do you really want the authority figure overshadowing the actual wrestlers?

He can play straight and still be entertaining without being OTT, though I see your point.

• Paid Members

Paul saying he’d knock Cody out and pin him right on top of the Prime logo was a tremendous line. He’s such a great heel promo. 

Only a short and simple TV match but I enjoyed Jade vs Piper Niven. Great choice of opponent. Was mostly intrigued to see if she could hit Jaded, and thought she did so surprisingly well! Jade vs Nia at the rumble was  electric, curious to see what big power spot they’ll have for that one. 

• Paid Members

Bloodline Hollywood continues to surprise.

Write this all down on paper beforehand and it would sound like a rubbish nWo B-team version of the Bloodline. Yet somehow, it’s working. Solo has stepped up massively, Tama Tonga fits like a glove, and the whole thing has that scary, looming dread that they haven’t had since Sami left. Like a single nod of the head could get someone murdered. Genuinely impressive.

Shame about Tama Tonga’s music though. Fucking hell. A new low. A level of generic shite even Bayley could mock. This Def Rebel lot can’t be long for this world. Stealing a living.