The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

KO! Thank fuck that all worked out how it needed to in the end.

Crowd ate it up completely. Can't take for granted how enjoyable it is watching shows in front of crowds that actually give a shit about what they're watching. Obviously it's helping to give them good stuff to watch. Who knew!

Hope the crowd are on form for the PPV as that War Games match should be really fucking good. Obviously a shame we didn't have Regal for it but Butch did a good job.

LA Knight is bringing out the best in Bray Wyatt. Probably the most unexpected sentence I'll say this year but honestly I'm enjoying it.

Thought LA and Bray was a bit of an odd match up for a feud to begin with but last couple weeks have been good.

Bray seen talking to 'someone' in the background when The Uso's were backstage. Hope it actually was "someone" and not himself this time. 
We've had "The Fiend" as his alter ego, now I hope Uncle Howdy is actually a separate character.

• Paid Members

Laughed out loud at LA Knight’s two for one special when Bray was trying his best to be Anton Chigurh. Echo the sentiment from people saying this rivalry is already way more fun than expected. 

• Paid Members

Not watched the whole show yet, but watching it on my phone and the next thing I know, my little lad (4 year old) was watching over my shoulder and stood and watched the whole Ricochet Vs Ali match and was saying woah and that's cool. At the end, he wanted me to rewind it and watch it again. It's the first time he's taken an interest in wrestling at all.

It was a banger of a match to be fair. It was the innocence in him just enjoying the match that was a joy to behold. No worrying about who's over, whether it's leading to a push etc, just enjoying the entertainment.

I’m not criticising it because for me it’s always the camera and mic folks fault but I love little inside moments that we shouldn’t hear like Drew stomping the shit out of Sikoa while shouting, “Is he out yet?”

Seemed like a pretty good episode this week for the go home. Announcing Becky instead of waiting til tonight is smart - she got a good pop while also ensuring there won’t be any disappointment from anyone thinking it’d be Sasha or Naomi.

There must be some sort of shenanigans planned with the men’s War Games - I hate the dynamic where the face team has the man advantage, it never seems to work properly until everyone’s in when they do that. Maybe Drew or Sheamus get beat up beforehand? Would’ve said Holland but he’s not really the guy you want coming back for the save later.

Wonder how far back HHH is willing to go to rehire people? Bet JTG has been sat by the phone.

Loved that main event. For all the ups and downs Ricochet has had on the main roster, that's what you should be doing with him. Although him being opposite a guy who's arguably the full package compared to him.. yeah, I know who I prefer. But I guess a face opponent for Gunther makes more sense.