UKFF Netflix / Amazon Prime Recommendations Thread

Loki

On 12/12/2020 at 8:18 PM, DEF said:

I wasn't sure where to post this but could anyone point me in the direction of Bill Bailey Part Troll streaming online? I've looked everywhere I can think of and I'm even willing to pay for it. It's like it doesn't exist.

It's on piratebay if you're not adverse to sailing the seven seas, especially seeing as you already own a copy.

• Paid Members
On 12/13/2020 at 7:56 AM, Mr Lawrence said:

Great to see the return of the villain from KK2. Iv’e read online that another blast from the past may return. Not Elisabeth Shue but someone else.

With this post, you’ve just confirmed what I long suspected about your username!

Excellent work sir.  There is an AWFUL lot of cockteasing about the potential return of cinemas greatest villain, Terry Silver! But if that happens, my money is on right at the end of the season as a cliff hanger for the fourth season.

• Paid Members

Just on Ralph Macchio. Has he had some health issues since the original KK films? He looks to have balance and coordination issues in Cobra Kai. There's something about the way he stands and moves that, to me, looks awkward and laboured. There's a frailty to him. I'm not sure if that is part of Daniels' character or if the actor has an ailment. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, BigJag said:

Just on Ralph Macchio. Has he had some health issues since the original KK films? He looks to have balance and coordination issues in Cobra Kai. There's something about the way he stands and moves that, to me, looks awkward and laboured. There's a frailty to him. I'm not sure if that is part of Daniels' character or if the actor has an ailment. 

I don’t know that he’s been ill as such, but he definitely has a distinctive physiology - his back and shoulders in particular - one thing I’ve been particularly impressed with in Cobra Kai has been the fight choreography and editing, they really let the action flow and have done a great job, I think, getting great performances out of predominantly non martial artists - for the reason above though, it really does amplify when Ralph is doubled, but honestly, I’m in love with this fucking show, I really am, and the approach the writers have taken, the place they are coming from, I have complete and utter faith that the next season will be another home run.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, BigJag said:

To be fair, he is 59 years old.

57 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Fucking hell. I know he's always had a baby face, but he looks great for 60.

There's a tid bit of info that he's older now than Mr Myiagi /Pat Morita was in the original KK. which is astonishing. 

I've just finished GLOW, wounded that season 4 has been cancelled. Anyone recommend anything similar in tone comedy/dramas? 

• Paid Members

What is the point of this thread? We have a telly and a film thread, plus separate threads for some of the things talked about here, which are always preferable. Why aren't there Cobra Kai and GLOW threads considering how popular they are, especially the latter, this being an alleged wrestling forum?

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

What is the point of this thread? We have a telly and a film thread, plus separate threads for some of the things talked about here, which are always preferable. Why aren't there Cobra Kai and GLOW threads considering how popular they are, especially the latter, this being an alleged wrestling forum?

This thread sucks and I hate it. Why separate tv shows just because of the streaming service they are on? Acting like we are above pirating shit we want to watch...

Yeah fuck it. Executive decision. Thread closed... When it was opened blah blah something about age and Loki.