All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

33 minutes ago, FUM said:

If he has The Undertaker name in the Starrcast promo pic surely that is a sign he owns the rights rather than WWE? 

It will be copyrighted for certain things, like use on another wrestling’s how. the pic has aka The Undertaker same way say Chris Barrie would be AKA rimmer from red dwarf on a comicom advert 

14 hours ago, MPDTT said:

Probably, but there is a massive difference. Excessive political correctness leads to an avoidance of expression and action for fear of controversy - aimed at specific groups of people - it shuts down conversation and expression, sometimes humour. Hate goes far further - hate speech, xenophobia, homophobia, trans-phobia - all of which should not be tolerated in society. But if Political correctness prevents action, we end up with the kind of situations like what happened with that Peodo scandal involving members of the asian community in Rochdale. 

But again, I am hugely supportive of Diversity and Inclusion, its a huge part of my agenda currently at work an d something I care passionately about. 

"the asian community" 

8 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

No it hasn;t. It's still an amazing promo wikth Jerry Lawler spitting hot fire. Ditto when he did it against Jimmy Valiant. It puts over his hatred in the way we all say rum things we mightn't always when we're angry and hatefilled. I hope AEW fails.

I'm quite frankly stunned to see the thickest cunt on here defending rampant homophobia. 

If you've genuinely used language like that when you're "angry and hatefilled", then you should be in the jail. 

'Butchie' telling it like it is though!!!1!! :p

• Moderators

He was a heel being an arsehole. It's a great promo, you anus. I wouldn't throw my toys out of the pram about an antagonist being a homophobe in a film so I'm not about to in wrestling. Never been called thick before though. Its a strange feeling. I better go and eat some soap and think about it. 

I hope AEW fails. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, MPDTT said:

Don't see how you could send a cease and desist over the ringing of a bell.

Because the gong, or something similar in relation to The Undertaker will be part of the IP owned by WWE. Anything that would mislead the fans into thinking a major WWE-owned iconic character (it's possible he may own the name, but you can bet WWE own everything else) would be appearing on a competitor's show, on PPV would be a slam dunk for legal ninja Jerry McDevitt.