All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

• Paid Members

He seems to like working with smaller guys who he can absolutely hammer and throw around with no effort, then he sells his arse off for them for a bit before eventually finishing them off. When working with bigger guys he seems absolutely miserable. Probably isn't fun having to German Suplex 300lbs dudes about 13 times.

4 hours ago, LEGIT said:

From what I know Batista is the last person to be like that. Last I heard he was being openly critical of Disney and reluctant to start in Guardians of the Galaxy 3 because Disney sacked his mate.

I always had him down as someone who does as they feel and what makes him happy rather than go with the largest cash offer.

100%. Batista is a wealthy man and a successful man on at least two different entertainment streams. He doesn't need WWE's money, has been openly critical of them in the past and in my opinion is the exact sort of person who does what he wants to do rather than chases money as highlighted with his stance over GoTG3 and standing up to one of the worlds richest corporations in Disney.

• Paid Members

That photo being used to advertise Taker is obviously a WWE promo photo. In fact do any non WWE promo photos of him even exist? Let's see how quickly that gets pulled and they end up using a fan photo of him, not in costume to avoid the WWE super lawyers