VeganMania

UK Kat Von D

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

That sounds excellent to be honest.

It's following a proud tradition, since we had huey from fun loving criminals co-hosting a daytime pet programme with liza tarbuck before. 

I couldn't watch this though. Even if there was all happy endings there'd still be too many sad dogs throughout the show for me.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

If you wanna have a dig, use the amount of air miles I pick up. That is concrete and I can’t justify it other than I enjoy travelling.

You have blood on your hands, meatboy.

Edited by PowerButchi

23 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Especially if you combine the two!

Whats the animal abuse in air travel?  Sure there is environmental damage but not aware of the harm to animals?

Planes probably hit a few birds while in flight. 

Edit: Fucking hell, just googled it and in the US alone planes kill 13000 birds a year. That’s mental. And makes flying a lot less Vegan than coke.

Pretty sure cruise ships are the absolute worse in terms of environment and animal deaths though. I would never use a cruise ship, but that’s probably more of a WiFi issue

Edited by UK Kat Von D

Fucking hell! I had no idea the figure would be so high, I thought they were rare occurrences. 

Yeah I bet cruise ships do a load of damage too, I’d never go on one but mainly because I’d be stuck st sea with people who go on cruise ships. 

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Planes probably hit a few birds while in flight. 

Edit: Fucking hell, just googled it and in the US alone planes kill 13000 birds a year. That’s mental. And makes flying a lot less Vegan than coke.

Pretty sure cruise ships are the absolute worse in terms of environment and animal deaths though. I would never use a cruise ship, but that’s probably more of a WiFi issue

Cars hitting flies and that wins the Shipman prize for animals I imagine. That shit coats windscreens.

Edited by PowerButchi

3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Fucking hell! I had no idea the figure would be so high, I thought they were rare occurrences. 

Yeah I bet cruise ships do a load of damage too, I’d never go on one but mainly because I’d be stuck st sea with people who go on cruise ships. 

Would you consider it if there was only other wrestling fans on board and you could try to get a selfie with Jericho? 

Anyone got any good suggestions for veggie burgers? Genuinely struggling to find a good one anywhere. Nothing I’ve had in supermarkets have been any good, especially the Linda McCartney range, and even when eating out at places like GBK where I had the Californian Vegan burger, it just wasn’t hitting the spot. The stuff they put with it was great (smashed avocado, onion chutney) but the actual patty is consistently a let down. Probably the one meat product I’ve failed to find a nice alternative for so far.

https://ibb.co/HNQNhV2 - the aforementioned Californian. Nice enough, but let down by the patty.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, AdamTH17 said:

Anyone got any good suggestions for veggie burgers? Genuinely struggling to find a good one anywhere. Nothing I’ve had in supermarkets have been any good, especially the Linda McCartney range, and even when eating out at places like GBK where I had the Californian Vegan burger, it just wasn’t hitting the spot. The stuff they put with it was great (smashed avocado, onion chutney) but the actual patty is consistently a let down. Probably the one meat product I’ve failed to find a nice alternative for so far.

https://ibb.co/HNQNhV2 - the aforementioned Californian. Nice enough, but let down by the patty.

No Bull at Iceland or those pricey ones at Tesco. Eating out? Temple of Seitan’s

53 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

No Bull at Iceland or those pricey ones at Tesco. Eating out? Temple of Seitan’s

Cheers - will check them all out. Was meant to be visiting The Hatch whilst I’m in Liverpool but never found the time sadly. Going to see what’s about in Manchester for a few days out.

• Paid Members

Greggs played an absolute blinder with that response too, to be fair.

My favourite replies, though, are people pretending they hadn't heard about it before Morgan's Tweet, and thanking him for bringing it to their attention. 

Piers is fishing for bites, like he does every day for a living. The greggs facebook post is the same, someone makes a 'it's not a sausage if it isn't meat' comment and there's 50 replies each time claiming meat eaters/carnists/much ruder are all losing their shit over it.