VeganMania

UK Kat Von D

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Rey_Piste said:

A Quark is a sub atomic particle and since people are made of sub atomic particles Quark is people.

It also has six flavours

7 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Does anyone know how I can go back and revote for this as worst thread? Fucking hell. RALPHY DIDNT UP HIS BOOK PRICES FOR THIS. 

Well it would have been good if people just shared food and recipes like the thread was actually started for. For some reason people like to go to insane lengths to justify animal abuse.

Been looking forward to the Greggs Vegan sausage rolls for what seems like forever now. I’m gonna go buy 10

Edited by UK Kat Von D

• Paid Members
On 12/23/2018 at 7:09 PM, Silky Kisser said:

Lidl do a soya milk for 49p a litre which seems super reasonable. 

I bought some earlier. Will report back once the Alpro is gone. 

20190102_125520.thumb.jpg.68dadcd9bf059e19f6fa36d364b1929c.jpg

The Lidl one on the left was decent for 49p. Morrisons own on the right won out the battle though. Great creamy taste. 80p from what I recall which is still very reasonable. 

I'll be using that instead of Alpro going forward. 

Anyone know any decent budget unsweetened almond milks? Alpro seems to be going up in price.

I'd like to try some of the Innocent range but at £1.99, it's far to expensive

Edited by deathrey

• Moderators

In other vegan news, as well as the Channel 4 doc tonight, BBC1  is starting a new cookery show at 7pm called Dirty Vegan presented by some Matthew Pritchard bloke.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

In other vegan news, as well as the Channel 4 doc tonight, BBC1  is starting a new cookery show at 7pm called Dirty Vegan presented by some Matthew Pritchard bloke.

This is only in the Wales region btw (though I'm sure you can find it afterwards on iPlayer).

BBC One have said they might show it nationwide later in the year. I'd rather watch this than Question of fucking Sport though.

5 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

For some reason people like to go to insane lengths to justify animal abuse.

Yep, there was some prick on here went to the insane length of working out how much his bags of sniff were having an effect on the mules transporting them, just so he could justify his contribution to animal abuse!

Does anyone have any tips for "Smoothie bowls"?  My girlfriend got a decent blender and is starting making her own smoothies but prefers to have them in bowl form, which is something I didn't even know was a thing!

11 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yep, there was some total legend on here went to the insane length of working out how much his bags of sniff were having an effect on the mules transporting them, just so he would know that his impact was microscopic! Fair play to him for making sure he was consistent with his ethics. 

Yeah, I had to spend longer working it out because people struggled to grasp simple concepts. 

If you wanna have a dig, use the amount of air miles I pick up. That is concrete and I can’t justify it other than I enjoy travelling. One long flight on a plane is loads worse than even a kilo of cocaine  

5 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

One long flight on a plane is loads worse than even a kilo of cocaine  

Especially if you combine the two!

Whats the animal abuse in air travel?  Sure there is environmental damage but not aware of the harm to animals?