Best chocolate bar

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

So, Toblerone make the gaps bigger between segments and are now ruining what’s left of the chocolate with this filth?

Once a great Christmas chocolate is now a shadow of its former self. I can’t stand coconut in chocolate. 

Coconut in chocolate is an abomination. The Bounty bar has really nice chocolate but the coconut inside ruins it. It is hard to justify eating all the chocolate around the coconut and then throwing the rest away. 

5 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Definitely Mintola, nice one, proper blast from the past. It was one of my mum's faves and my sister was trying to remember it. Do they still exist?

There called After eights now, bit are still avaliable. 

I enjoy a packet of munchies every now and again but couldn't eat them regularly. 

On 12/15/2018 at 10:01 AM, Ralphy said:

on the subject of mint chocolate, who else loves aero mint? damn i wish i could have done right now! 

I miss selection boxes like these and this picture makes me feel all nostalgic and warm and fuzzy inside, the ones out these days are just not the same

DuciI3SXcAENOXc.jpg

Opal Fruits? Marathon bars?

There's an entire observational comedy set just waiting in that one image.

Areo Mint's are great, I've noticed Fry's Peppermint Creams are in more stores again now and are lovely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

"Britain's Favourite Chocolate Bar" is on Channel 5 this Sunday, for those interested, 9pm

https://www.channel5.com/show/britains-favourite/

Great, another channel 5, talking head, countdown show with everyone mentioned in the ‘Celebrities that understandably annoy everyone’ thread.

The winner will be a Mars Bar announced by Adam Rickitt.

• Paid Members

The corner shop by us has started selling a load of (I assume) American chocolate, sweets and pop. My wife is chocolate obsessed and bought these back the other day;

Qz7kj7.jpg

I tried a bit of hers and thought these were disappointing, to be honest. Really sickly and not even that nice. And fuck knows what she paid with them presumably being imports. She brought me back a can each of Cherry Fanta and Blueberry Fanta, which were both lovely. Fucking £1.50 a can though! Can’t wait until she next moans at me for my spending. 

Edited by wandshogun09