Best chocolate bar

Gus Mears

I’ve recently got a Hungarian girlfriend. So whenever I travel over there Milka do a chocolate bar with a Nutella type flavour in the middle. Noisette. 

Just looked how much it would be to buy over here. £15 for 5 bars. So £3 each. Over there it costs me 62 fucking pence!

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Mat said:

I’ve recently got a Hungarian girlfriend. So whenever I travel over there Milka do a chocolate bar with a Nutella type flavour in the middle. Noisette. 

Just looked how much it would be to buy over here. £15 for 5 bars. So £3 each. Over there it costs me 62 fucking pence!

In my area, there are a lot of Polski sklep, and a fair few Cypriot-run shops too, and they tend to have Milka in stock as a matter of course. Pretty much all of them sell the big bars for a quid, including the invincible milk with Daim pieces one.

4 hours ago, Carbomb said:

In my area, there are a lot of Polski sklep, and a fair few Cypriot-run shops too, and they tend to have Milka in stock as a matter of course. Pretty much all of them sell the big bars for a quid, including the invincible milk with Daim pieces one.

Lidl I think also sell Milka.

I tried the Orange Twirl last week (finally found one) and was quite impressed. Hard to find though. 

Those Bueno Hippos taste great if you whack them in the freezer for a bit.

I feel like I might be retreading old ground but I think most chocolate is vastly improved by getting a blast in the freezer. One of the great treats of Christmas is popping round to my mums and finding some Celebrations that my brother has stashed in the freezer for later and stealing them.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Ralphy said:

does anyone else remember animal bar? used to love the way that chocolate tasted 

These are doing the rounds again, my old lady surprised me with a bag last week! I genuinely struggled with the puzzle on the packaging after a few beers.

I thought I'd made them up as I bought them up in conversation a few months back and none of my mates could remember them.

• Paid Members

Kit Kat's from a freezer are great, due to the filling being wafer. I wouldn't touch a Snickers out of a freezer though. Lose half your teeth over that.

I wanted some cheap chocolate so bought a 4 pack of Peanut Lion bars from Asda as they were £1. Eaten 3 of the fuckers in the last 24 hours.

• Paid Members

I can't buy mulltipacks of sweets or crisps, as I will have eaten them all within an hour, so I just avoid. Even if I didn't find the idea of freezing chocolate bars so repugnant, there's no chance they'd ever be given enough time to freeze.