Best chocolate bar

Gus Mears

7 hours ago, Perry said:

Anyone tried those new Cadbury Darkmilk bars? they're nice but they are quite thin.  You'd be better off just buying a bar of Bourneville instead.

Now those Aero Dark & Milk bars are something.

Darkmilk isn't new, it's been around for a good couple years now

1 hour ago, Perry said:

I wouldn't say the end of January was around a year.  How long does a fucking chocolate bar have to be on sale before it's considered old these days? 

I'm only saying because i work in a convenience shop and it came into the shop last year but every day has rolled into one large cluster fuck so i could be wrong.

3 hours ago, LCJ said:

Speaking of Caramilk, B&M seem to be selling a lot of Australian Cadbury’s chocolate at the moment. Most of it is £2.99 though.

It's cheap by import standards, Kingdom of Sweets and online places like A Taste of The States charge £7.99 for something that is the thickness of the £1 British bars, they also charge £1.29 for the 'standard' bars that are a bit thicker than your 60p bars (if they are going out of date they drop the price down to 40p, its how I got to try the Aussie Marble bar)

• Paid Members

I recently had a Mars, after ignoring them for probably 20+years and was pleasantly surprised by how enjoyable it was. 

Red Bountys are also a treat when you can find somewhere selling them.