Best chocolate bar

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Milky Bar with Smarties in them is my chocolate of choice at the moment. As far as I can tell you can only get them in Asda.

I’m not really sure what it is, but there’s something about the combination of that chocolate and smarties that makes both sweets infinitely better.

I thought they'd stopped doing them, I'll have to go to Asda now.

1 hour ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

They sound horrid, the experience of mint chocolate is what I'd imagine a Dairy Milk smothered in toothpaste tastes like. 

Agreed. Mint chocolate is awful.

I've started hoarding Malteasers Teasers Bars when they're on offer. £1 at the moment in Sainsburys. Bought 15

• Paid Members

My shift leader brought in a selection of Hungarian chocolate bars today. One was nice, had cherry in it. There was another one called Sport which from the appearance I thought would be like a Club, but was actually chocolate, wrapped around more chocolate with an almost mousse-like texture. It was surprisingly heavy, and a bit sickly for my liking. I'm going to sneak the XXL variant back into the bag they came from.