Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

31 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

This is what I'm referring to.  I'll type it slowly so you can hopefully understand.  You are saying that you can't be a recently banned member because you've been here for a year.  All I'm doing is saying its bollocks as that account was banned before the Armitage Shanks was even activated, and if you've been accused of being the person behind other account for over a year, then you know that they haven't been recently banned.  But yes, do keep mentioning it so you can draw attention to it like you always do.

So your evidence is I joined after said person was banned? God damn I must be guilty then? I haven't been accused for over a year, I've been accused by you (and I'm sure it was someone else you were accusing me of a couple of months back).

How have I drawn attention to it? I was randomly accused of it and you stick your beak in again. 

I feel you have serious issues. 

Have you got some type of personality disorder? Trying to turn it round like your mr innocent and I'm the one with the issue. Your not just saying Mab wasn't recently banned - your accusing me of being him, you stick your nose in my discussions and you try be a smart arse. 

Just to end the discussion I'm not Mab, I'm not the person from/connected to Brookside and I'm not anyone else from the forums. I'm Armitage Shanks (just to avoid any further confusion, as it seems you get mixed up differentiating that's not my REAL NAME).

Now can we move on.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Have you got some type of personality disorder? Trying to turn it round like your mr innocent and I'm the one with the issue. Your not just saying Mab wasn't recently banned - your accusing me of being him, you stick your nose in my discussions and you try be a smart arse. 

Just to end the discussion I'm not Mab, I'm not the person from/connected to Brookside and I'm not anyone else from the forums. I'm Armitage Shanks (just to avoid any further confusion, as it seems you get mixed up differentiating that's not my REAL NAME).

Now can we move on.

I agree with Mab, let's draw a line under this. 

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Lance is the most depressing man on earth. Anytime I hear he's a guest on Observer Live or being interviewed for some other podcast, it's an automatic miss. He can't seem to find enjoyment in anything.