Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

It was about a year ago I recall, but Mab had been banned for about 5 years or so by then. That kind of dismisses the whole “I’ve been here a while so I can’t be a recently banned member” thing you’re trying. 

Previously banned members are allowed back anyway so they wouldn’t be banned for that alone. 

19 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

It was about a year ago I recall, but Mab had been banned for about 5 years or so by then. That kind of dismisses the whole “I’ve been here a while so I can’t be a recently banned member” thing you’re trying. 

Previously banned members are allowed back anyway so they wouldn’t be banned for that alone. 

That I'm trying? I'm trying nothing. I'm being accused of being some one I'm not. So I was stating I've been here for over a year, as I presumed it was a recently banned person. 

I just don't get it, my guess is if it's been 5 years there probably not coming back. And if it's been 5 years why are you bothered? Whys the member still in your head? 

I'm saying that if it was over a year ago, it's hardly someone recently banned.  A bit of background, After this poster was banned, they've tried rejoining numerous times and there are always the same similarities within their posts which makes them so easy to spot.  

45 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I'm saying that if it was over a year ago, it's hardly someone recently banned.  A bit of background, After this poster was banned, they've tried rejoining numerous times and there are always the same similarities within their posts which makes them so easy to spot.  

Well how am I supposed to know when people have been banned? You seem obsessed with the member, or me being them. Well sorry to disappoint, I'm not them. All seems abit contrived to me. 

On 11/18/2018 at 8:25 AM, Armitage Shanks said:

But yes I've been here for over a year so I don't see how I can be someone recently banned

This is what I'm referring to.  I'll type it slowly so you can hopefully understand.  You are saying that you can't be a recently banned member because you've been here for a year.  All I'm doing is saying its bollocks as that account was banned before the Armitage Shanks was even activated, and if you've been accused of being the person behind other account for over a year, then you know that they haven't been recently banned.  But yes, do keep mentioning it so you can draw attention to it like you always do.

Nobody new ever signs up to this place, come on.  It's a forum.  Nobody under 25 uses forums.  And who's going to stumble across this place nowadays?  It's just all us old farts, slowly circling the drain.