Jump to content
Devon Malcolm

Top Wrestling Twitter

Recommended Posts

Yeah, Devon, he's been here for some time now so he can't possibly be a returning member.  In fact he has been round long enough to have been nominated in the "Oh Fuck Off" award last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because of you piping up all the time, and I hardly got any votes as I rarely post.

But yes I've been here for over a year so I don't see how I can be someone recently banned. I was being accused of being another ex-member not that long ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was about a year ago I recall, but Mab had been banned for about 5 years or so by then. That kind of dismisses the whole “I’ve been here a while so I can’t be a recently banned member” thing you’re trying. 

Previously banned members are allowed back anyway so they wouldn’t be banned for that alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

It was about a year ago I recall, but Mab had been banned for about 5 years or so by then. That kind of dismisses the whole “I’ve been here a while so I can’t be a recently banned member” thing you’re trying. 

Previously banned members are allowed back anyway so they wouldn’t be banned for that alone. 

That I'm trying? I'm trying nothing. I'm being accused of being some one I'm not. So I was stating I've been here for over a year, as I presumed it was a recently banned person. 

I just don't get it, my guess is if it's been 5 years there probably not coming back. And if it's been 5 years why are you bothered? Whys the member still in your head? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm saying that if it was over a year ago, it's hardly someone recently banned.  A bit of background, After this poster was banned, they've tried rejoining numerous times and there are always the same similarities within their posts which makes them so easy to spot.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I'm saying that if it was over a year ago, it's hardly someone recently banned.  A bit of background, After this poster was banned, they've tried rejoining numerous times and there are always the same similarities within their posts which makes them so easy to spot.  

Well how am I supposed to know when people have been banned? You seem obsessed with the member, or me being them. Well sorry to disappoint, I'm not them. All seems abit contrived to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2018 at 8:25 AM, Armitage Shanks said:

But yes I've been here for over a year so I don't see how I can be someone recently banned

This is what I'm referring to.  I'll type it slowly so you can hopefully understand.  You are saying that you can't be a recently banned member because you've been here for a year.  All I'm doing is saying its bollocks as that account was banned before the Armitage Shanks was even activated, and if you've been accused of being the person behind other account for over a year, then you know that they haven't been recently banned.  But yes, do keep mentioning it so you can draw attention to it like you always do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody new ever signs up to this place, come on.  It's a forum.  Nobody under 25 uses forums.  And who's going to stumble across this place nowadays?  It's just all us old farts, slowly circling the drain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a chuckle out of this, it's like a picket fence dad calling his son off for not calling him "Sir"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...