Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• Moderators

The best chippy is Josie's by mine in Rhosymedre. They do the best thing ever. The chip cone! Only it's not paper they use. They rip the guts out of a load of bread and fill it with chips instead. £2.40. I normally have it covered in mince as a bit of wet on it.

• Awards Moderator
Just now, PowerButchi said:

The best chippy is Josie's by mine in Rhosymedre. They do the best thing ever. The chip cone! Only it's not paper they use. They rip the guts out of a load of bread and fill it with chips instead. £2.40. I normally have it covered in mince as a bit of wet on it.

I was with you right up to the mince, but a souped-up chip butty is a great idea.

• Awards Moderator
1 minute ago, Gus Mears said:

That's more like it. Not this ponceification of fish and chips we had earlier in the page.

gbt.png

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GOURMET~!

"Shall we use a stock photo? Piss off, I'll take it on me phone"

Edited by Onyx2

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

That sounds great! A chippy in my childhood hometown used to hollow out a breadbun, fill it with baked beans before battering it in the fryer. They were taken over about 18 years back and took it off the menu. :(

Edited by ReturnOfTheMack
Typo

I hate choosing between pie and fish so I like to split it with er inoors and get a large cod and a chicken & mushroom pukka between the two of us, orange chips and curry sauce. if I'm feeling really hungry i'll chuck on a southern fried potato. butter & bread (obvs) and the aforementioned shandy bass.