Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

2 hours ago, Carbomb said:

If Juve win, then Ronaldo equals Seedorf's record of three CLs with three different clubs in three different countries. If that happens, wonder if he'd then jump to PSG for both a huge payday and an attempt to break the record.

Does anyone really care about that kind of record? Not trying to be mean, it's just it doesn't really mean anything beyond being an answer to a quiz question. Maldini won 5 at Milan IIRC. I'd say that was more of an achievement, generally. 

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, hallicks said:

Does anyone really care about that kind of record? Not trying to be mean, it's just it doesn't really mean anything beyond being an answer to a quiz question. Maldini won 5 at Milan IIRC. I'd say that was more of an achievement, generally. 

I just get the overall impression that he's quite driven, and also a bit insecure that he's perceived as the lesser of him and Messi. He was already massively successful years ago, and yet still seems hungry for more success.

10 hours ago, Murtz said:

United are going to be home first because of the local authorities not wanting City and United to play at home in the same week. City get priority over United because of last years league position. Annoying.

I'm assuming the same rule applies for the Semi Final? In which case if both Manchester clubs get through then as it stands they play home leg first so who would get the switch?

6 hours ago, PunkStep said:

You might be interested in this article. Although he considers himself a footballer on the pitch, he considers himself an influencer off of it.

And you can't argue with that, he's probably the best ambassador English football has for the current generation.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/03/14/jesse-lingard-life-outside-game-class-footballer-maybe-influencer/

I look at players like Trent AA and Robertson, they are inspirational young players British kids should look up to, work their arse off and leave it on the pitch every week.

They donr stop playing as they dont like the manager like Lingard did for Utd under Jose. 

This sums that muppet Lingard up..,..

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/jesse-lingard-apologises-for-tweet-sent-just-after-munich-air-disaster-minutes-silence-11239498

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

I look at players like Trent AA and Robertson, they are inspirational young players British kids should look up to, work their arse off and leave it on the pitch every week.

They donr stop playing as they dont like the manager like Lingard did for Utd under Jose. 

This sums that muppet Lingard up..,..

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/jesse-lingard-apologises-for-tweet-sent-just-after-munich-air-disaster-minutes-silence-11239498

Image result for lingard gif

Say what you want about J-Lingz but I don't for one second believe he'd be so unprofessional in his career as an influencer/young entrepreneur. Incidentally TAA is big mates with him apparently, bet that makes your piss boil Porky.

• Paid Members

Also worth pointing out that the Rodent cemented his place in the team and started playing well under Mourinho so imagine how well he'd have done if he hadn't downed tools in the English Premier League!

He did make his debut 2 years before Jose arrived though. 

Looks like Utds only realistic chance of silverware this season has now disappeared. It’s as if that PSG game ruined them physically and mentally. Even J Lingz couldnt help them lastnight. If they fail to make the Champions League and only qualify for the Europa, it could be another season floating between 4th and 6th in the EPL next year. 

Edited by Porkchopcash