Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Raul Jimenez running off doing his best Steve Bull celebration impression had me beaming. 

Jota turning Shaw inside out and scoring had me going tonto. 

That was one of the greatest games I have been to. Really hoping we dodge City and Watford to a smaller extent. This has been the best season I have experienced as a Wolves fan. 

Shouldnt he be done by the EPL for advertising? Like the Arsenal player who had Paddy Power on his pants? 

Anyway a good day all round, the neutrals favourites destroy Fulham and go back to the top of the EPL. Mane currently the best player in Europe as well. 

Milner with the coolness a mafia assassin putting that penalty away. Didnt need to jog up doing 35 little steps like Carlton Pogba. 

• Paid Members

I know this is rehashed every season but I have the memory of a sieve and it seems like such an effort to open another tab to Google. If Chelsea or Arsenal win the Europa and finish outside top four, how does that impact CL places?

25 minutes ago, stumobir said:

I know this is rehashed every season but I have the memory of a sieve and it seems like such an effort to open another tab to Google. If Chelsea or Arsenal win the Europa and finish outside top four, how does that impact CL places?

They get a CL place and nobody else misses out. The only thing it affects in that competition is how the TV money is divvied up.

In the Europa League it means we only get one place in the group stage, which in theory goes to the Cup winner. In a scenario where Man City don't win the FA Cup and Chelsea or Arsenal win the EL and finish outside the top 4, the team in 5th or 6th could end up in the qualifying rounds at the end of July. 

Edited by Fog Dude
I inherited chubby fingers.