Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I'm not counting my DVD copies just yet, still a long way to go. Plus, they will be buoyed by playing at their new cheese factory from next month. Not that it will help them at Anfield and the Etihad, mind.

11 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I'm not counting my DVD copies just yet, still a long way to go. Plus, they will be buoyed by playing at their new cheese factory from next month. Not that it will help them at Anfield and the Etihad, mind.

It would be very Spurs to win those two games yet still manage to finish below you

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

It would be very Spurs to win those two games yet still manage to finish below you

Imagine if West Ham beat you at your new stadium at the end of April...my god that could be beautiful

39 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Imagine if West Ham beat you at your new stadium at the end of April...my god that could be beautiful

I GENUINELY cannot think of a worse thing in my life. I’m racking my brains and I can’t. I actually feel sick at the prospect now. Cheers mate, just what I need on a Monday 👍

• Paid Members

How mad is it that those fans managed to get on the pitch and assault players this weekend? They're going to end up having to stick that fencing up around the ground again at this rate. 

Derek McInnes has got his measure for sure. It sounded like he set up perfectly against Rangers again and they didn't have an answer for it.

I think Gerrard has the makings of a decent coach to be honest, but the job is too big for him. For all that Scotland is looked at as a footballing backwater, managing Rangers (or Celtic) is one of the highest pressure jobs in football because second place is the same as last place.

The only time Aberdeen have maintained this kind of record against Rangers in the past would have been Fergie's days. Top work from McInnes and against the backdrop of losing top players every season too. 

I enjoy tuning in to watch Sportscene and watch the expression on Jermain Defoe's face as he tries to make it through another Scottish league match. He's nabbed a few goals, but I'd be very surprised if he sees out his loan deal in Glasgow.