Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

3 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Sort of random question: in the case of Chelsea and Manchester City, if you're of a certain age especially, do you think that there is a sort of invisible asterisk next to their achievements since getting massive injections of cash from questionable individuals? Or does nobody really care anymore?

That is laughable* Everyone pays money to win the league, therefore 'buys' the league. I find it hilarious when people complain about money ruining the game, and it's not fair, and all this shit. If you watch football these days, you have to accept it. If not, go and watch rugby.

*Leicester should have an asterisk next to their name, on account of everyone rolling over for them, and trying their hardest against us. Fuck their fairytale

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

Always had a soft spot for Fulham. Bouba Diop v United and THAT Jon Harley goal are two of my favourite league moments.

Still have no idea how they managed to attract VDS, though, and keep him around for 4/5 years!

Fulham also had my favourite PL player ever, Brian McBride. 

What a hero. 😍

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Fulham have always been good guys even when Al Fayed put a nonce's statue outside the ground. They are easily the most palatable of the promoted clubs. And if they hang on to Sessegnon and sell him to us after Mourinho has fucked off, even better.

They've got a nice little river at the back of the stadium I'm always looking at when I see a Fulham match.

Happy with Celtic's result last night, while the away goal is not great I think Rosenborg will struggle to overturn the result. To be honest Rosenborg were pretty shit, not the team that Celtic struggled past last year. Despite a pretty weak team I think Celtic were quite good as they also hit the bar 3 times.

• Paid Members

We ended up in Hamburg in 2010 for the Europa League final (mate is a Liverpool fan and arrogantly assumed they would be in the final when they got to the semis, and his scouse mates pulled out of the trip when they did not, leaving spare hotels and tickets), and the Fulham fans we met were superb, really nice bunch, really very friendly to the point we decided to support Fulham for the night rather than be neutrals.