Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

I really fucking hate Salford FC.  Grass roots my fucking ring piece.  Hate the way some arseholes hold them up as some great non league team just because of who runs them.  I mean, they signed an Aberdeen player and are giving him 4 grand a week.  They price the competition out of the game.  Saying that though, I was gutted when their proposed new complex near me didn't go ahead because Trafford council is no longer tory held and they were all for it.  Only wanted it to go ahead because the local green party guy is a fucking knob and thinks he is King Shit when it comes protests like this.

• Paid Members

I much prefer Salford City to FC United. Absolutely the worst and most self-righteous turds in football. They hate Salford City because of the success they've had which makes me like Salford City even more, as they flounder round in Transit Van division 3 moaning about having to play the occasional FA Cup game at a different time because it's on the telly. 

I don't hate but rather dislike FC United because they promised a community a lot to get the land they built on but have failed to deliver anything in the time they have been there. Tack on the way they have behaved before and after the stadium build then it's no surprise that the club from top to bottom is in disarray.

I compare them to Junior Football Clubs who put ideas way beyond their stations above what happens on the pitch and they all end the same. In tears.

• Paid Members

What irritates me about their support is that they have made such a grand show of distancing themselves from United and yet I'm quite sure that a few of their chants make references to United. If they want to be so independent then why are they so entrenched in a past that has nothing to do with them? Pretty sure they have a City chant or two. Again, what have City got to do with them? They've never even played them!

It really showed how narrow-minded their support is as well, when they held that protest last season (might have been the season before) about their FA Cup game being moved for TV. They simply do not care that there are people out there who can't attend games for one reason or another, and that this would be a rare chance to see them live.

• Paid Members

Well, I'm really starting to get worried about Barnsley. 

The new blokes that cam in to take over the club are supposed to be worth Billions, and have done a cracking job attracting promising players to Nice. But we're what, 3 weeks to the start of the season and not a single senior player has come in. Fuck knows whats going off, as the team is nowhere good enough to compete in League 1 as it is. 

• Paid Members

If Richarlison does better than Bilyarletdinov, he'll have exceeded my expectations. £50 million for a player with half a good Premier League season under his belt.