Disgusting

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Stuff in films, TV shows, plays or books that made you squeamish.

Even though this was a pretty shit film, there was scene in a 2014 horror called Honeymoon that's absolutely horrible and I can't even bring myself to watch again.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Lisa Faulkner getting her head dunked in a deep fat fryer in Spooks bothered me for days when I first watched that episode. Grim.

I heard about that but never saw it. Even so, I spotted her on a train I was on not long after that and all I could do for the rest of the journey was picture her head coated in batter.

• Paid Members

Probably tame by comparison, but that bit in Bladerunner when Batty presses his thumbs into his creator's eyes. Really shocked me at the time, couldn't get it out of my head. Saw it in Game Of Thrones, too, and that wasn't pleasant either.

38 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

The rape scene in Irreversible is the most uncomfortable I have ever felt during a film; that was really rough.

Beat me to it, the fire hydrant extinguisher was bad enough but that was too much.

One I've only recently mentioned here was from french film Raw, it's kind of tame but there's a tension there that gets me.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

Lots of bits in A Serbian Film but especially the bit when a guy fucks a new born baby that he has just delivered.

I’ve been lucky enough to not see that film, I’ve heard it’s a hard watch but don’t know anything about it. That discription is by far the worst thing in this thread so far. I became physically angry when reading it.