Disgusting

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Probably tame by comparison, but that bit in Bladerunner when Batty presses his thumbs into his creator's eyes. Really shocked me at the time, couldn't get it out of my head. Saw it in Game Of Thrones, too, and that wasn't pleasant either.

Yeah, thumbs in eyes scenes make me really squeamish. There's a grim one in 28 Days Later from Cillian Murphy. 

A bit of melee doesn't normally affect me but I still pull a face today when I see the hobbling scene in Misery. Brutal.

• Paid Members

Detective Kerry's death in Saw III. Quite why it took me til the third one to realize it wasn't quite my cup of tea, I have no idea, but that's the part that fucked me up and stayed with me. Possibly the way they filmed the trap going off made it worse, I remember it being slightly slowed down. Might be false memory, I only watched once.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Dog death in Funny Games.

Dog Death in Tyrannosaur.

Dog Death in Never Ending Story.

Dog Death in All Dogs Go to Heaven.

Stop killing dogs in films!

What were you expecting when you watch All Dogs Go To Heaven?!

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

What were you expecting when you watch All Dogs Go To Heaven?!

A big swerve?

This ones a bit random, but when Attack on Titan first appeared on Netflix I chucked it on not knowing what to expect. I’d never heard of it. It had been ages since I’d seen any manga and the reviews (star ratings) looked good so thought I’d give it a go.

When the first big Titan with a crazed smile got in to the village, picked the lads mum up and bit her in half, while the kid watched on screaming for his mum... fucking hell, it truly freaked me out. I wasn’t expecting it at all. Absolutely menacing.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

The rape scene in Irreversible is the most uncomfortable I have ever felt during a film; that was really rough.

Hated that. Just a nasty scene. As an uneducated young man watching this for the first time, I was only used to Corrie or Eastenders rapes. Witnessing this scene depressed the fuck out of me. I've seen some of the dodgiest films you can think of. I'm one of those oddballs that hears about something terrible in a movie and has to see it. But that was horrible.

I was quite disgusted at Aceveda having to suck Mexican penis in The Shield. Did not expect that. Male rape is a thing that isnt done much, so when you see it in one of your favourite shows it sticks with you.

A Serbian Film for me never lived up to the outrage. I thought it was quite good in places, but it was so over the top and desperate to make their point that it bordered on parody. I can hardly get my cock out to have a piss if a bloke is in the next urinal. You're not fucking someones eye hole in. Madness.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Cutting moments or something like that, where a woman has a husband who doesn't fancy her so she calmy cuts her lips off. No need.

This. It still pops into my head every now and again. The Brillo pad and the garden shears too. No fucking need. 

• Paid Members
58 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Dog death in Funny Games.

Dog Death in Tyrannosaur.

Dog Death in Never Ending Story.

Dog Death in All Dogs Go to Heaven.

Stop killing dogs in films!

How can you forget John Wick? The wife almost made me turn it off after that

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Maybe he thought it said "All Dog's Go To Haven." Seeing a load of dogs splashing about on a holiday resort is a idea of a film I might get a kickstarted together for.

Wonderful.

Ive got an image of a gang of dogs savaging the shit out of Rory the Tiger mid routine.

Just thought of another one.

On Sons of Anarchy when Tig is forced to watch his daughter being burned alive in a pit. That was rough as fuck.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi