Wideload90 Posted January 15, 2025 Posted January 15, 2025 Finale was a joy. Feel good and ties up things nicely whilst leaving a sequel on the cards. Neel ftw Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2025 As good as the series was, I felt that finale felt really rushed, especially the end which left threads dangling without being a cliffhanger. I’d be up for a season 2. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted January 19, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2025 2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said: As good as the series was, I felt that finale felt really rushed, especially the end which left threads dangling without being a cliffhanger. I’d be up for a season 2. It did wrap up a little too cleanly. I actually thought they were going to go for a cliffhanger, because there wasn't enough time left in the episode for a big finish. But yes, I'd like a season 2. One where Neel becomes the charismatic scoundrel that all the ladies find irresistible. Quote
simonworden Posted January 19, 2025 Posted January 19, 2025 I really enjoyed the final episode. Nothing lingered and they've left it open enough for them to do a season 2 with all the characters on another adventure but if things get canned it won't feel incomplete. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted January 19, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2025 I enjoyed it but felt the finale lacked that special something. I think The Supervisor stuff was a bit of a let down, more detail around At-Attin and I could have done with more of an ending - it felt a bit abrupt. But regardless, a great series and I hope to see more like it. Would definitely be into a Jod spin off. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 5, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted March 5, 2025 There’s a two-minute “Special Look” at Andor season 2 on Disney+ now. It looks incredible. I can’t wait. Quote
Merzbow Posted March 5, 2025 Posted March 5, 2025 KOTOR 1 & 2 are both free on Android and iOS right now until the 20th, the Epic store is a bit shit though but worth it for two classics. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted March 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2025 (edited) Word is that Kathleen Kennedy is stepping down from running Star Wars and that Filoni/Favreau will take over. If true, it'll be a massive shame. All the live action Filoni stuff has been absolute shite and more of it is likely to kill off Star Wars even quicker than it already is. I'd love to see what a capable and real film maker could do with the franchise. After season 2 of Andor I doubt we'll get any good Star Wars stuff for quite a long time. Edited March 5, 2025 by LaGoosh Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 5, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted March 5, 2025 (edited) Spoiler Potential Andor S2 events in the tag. Edited March 5, 2025 by HarmonicGenerator Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted March 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2025 JJ Abrams is such a fucking spineless hack. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted March 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2025 There's a quote from him when he was making Force Awakens where in every scene he asked "what in this scene is delightful" which is such a dumb, childish and pathetic way to make a film. Quote
Paid Members johnnyboy Posted March 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2025 (edited) 8 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said: There’s a two-minute “Special Look” at Andor season 2 on Disney+ now. It looks incredible. I can’t wait. Up on the Youtubes too now. Mercy. On a related note, Genevieve O'Reilly as Mon Mothma must be one of the most spot on casting of an actor playing a slightly younger version of a character from a long time ago. However, please Disney don't get any mad ideas and insert her into RotJ. Edited March 5, 2025 by johnnyboy Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted March 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2025 1 hour ago, johnnyboy said: please Disney don't get any mad ideas and insert her into RotJ Literally nobody was thinking that, and now you've put it out there on the Internet and we are all doomed. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted March 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 25, 2025 Domesticated Wampas. Oh yes, there was an Andor trailer as well. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 25, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted March 25, 2025 (edited) 25 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: Domesticated Wampas. Oh yes, there was an Andor trailer as well. Onyx Onyx Onyx. That's Moroff! He's one of Saw Gerrera's lads, he appears in the background quite a lot in Rogue One. Wookieepedia says he's a Gigoran. Know your random background aliens! The trailer looked amazing, obviously. I'm hyped. Edited March 25, 2025 by HarmonicGenerator Every day, more lies Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.