The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

Taken from the BBC 

Actor Kevin Spacey has been charged with sexual assault against three men, the Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed.

Five charges were brought against the 62-year-old after the Met Police reviewed evidence following complaints dating between 2005 and 2013.

Three complaints relate to sexual abuse which is alleged to have taken place in London, and one in Gloucestershire.

He is also charged with an additional serious sexual offence in London.

The first two charges relate to alleged sexual assaults on a man, now in his 40s, in London in March 2005, while a second alleged victim, a man now in his 30s, is claimed to have been assaulted in London in August 2008.

The serious sexual offence charge - causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent - also relates to the second alleged victim.

The third complainant relates to an alleged assault on a man who is now in his 30s in Gloucestershire in April 2013.

Rosemary Ainslie, head of the CPS Special Crime Division, said that following the Met's review of evidence the CPS had "authorised criminal charges against Kevin Spacey, 62, for four counts of sexual assault against three men".

She added: "The Crown Prosecution Service reminds all concerned that criminal proceedings against Mr Spacey are active and that he has the right to a fair trial."

The CPS said it could not confirm or deny whether or not Mr Spacey, an American, will need to be extradited to the UK.

Mr Spacey, a two-time Oscar winner, is well known for starring in films such as Seven, LA Confidential, American Beauty and Baby Driver, as well as the Netflix series House of Cards.

The actor was also the artistic director of the Old Vic between 2004 and 2015.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

And Elon Musks dad has had a second child with his stepdaughter who he started raising when she was 4. 

So Elon Musk's step sister, is the mother of Elon Musk's step sister/brother, and could become Elon Musk's step mother.

Cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Thankfully this has happened in the world of football so any comments are free from tribalism. Thomas Partey is a footballer who plays for Arsenal for those who aren’t aware of him. 

Hopefully he doesn't play for anybody for much longer. 

3 hours ago, deathrey said:

Of course and I'm sure no one at all will be saying that it was her fault for being in a relationship/drunk/asleep/alive.

/a woman. That’ll be their real reason whether they say it or not.

Edited by Mr_Danger

1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

/a woman. That’ll be their real reason whether they say it or not.

I thought that was implicit as men never get this kind of flack. I've never heard anyone ask what a male victim of sexual assault was wearing....

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, deathrey said:

I thought that was implicit as men never get this kind of flack. I've never heard anyone ask what a male victim of sexual assault was wearing....

Only one occasion I can think of, which was when Anthony Rapp got a ton of shit for speaking up about Kevin Spacey, and in a horrendous, twisted way, he's sort of the exception who proves the rule.

Suddenly, all the broflakes who pop up to say "BUT MEN GET RAPED TOO" when women talk about rape and sexual assault were conspicuous by their fucking silence. Almost as if their only reason to talk about male rape was to silence women.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...