Devon Malcolm

The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

I see Gene Simmons is being sued for sexual battery again. Thing is, a lot of those old celebs from the 70s are sued for historical abuse. Gene is still going around grabbing fannies and that. He just doesnt seem bothered. Weirdo.

3 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I see Gene Simmons is being sued for sexual battery again. Thing is, a lot of those old celebs from the 70s are sued for historical abuse. Gene is still going around grabbing fannies and that. He just doesnt seem bothered. Weirdo.

I imagine that he thinks he's got enough money to pay it off, the cunt. Or, he's just been living in such a rockstar bubble that he doesn't have a clue about how groping groupies isn't cool anymore. You drive us wild, we'll grab yer fanny!

Wasn't there a female pop star (I really can't remember her name, so any help would be appreciated) who commented that once she'd officially made it a certain level of fame her life changed to such an extent where she didn't actually age any more in her head or something? Even X amount of years later she's still living in a bubble of sorts where she frequently thinks of herself as being the age she was when she first "made it."

Now, she's obviously self-aware enough to recognise this fact, but you could easily believe that the likes of Gene Simmons thinks it's still 1985, he's still in his mid-30's and the world hasn't changed around him.