The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I see Gene Simmons is being sued for sexual battery again. Thing is, a lot of those old celebs from the 70s are sued for historical abuse. Gene is still going around grabbing fannies and that. He just doesnt seem bothered. Weirdo.

I imagine that he thinks he's got enough money to pay it off, the cunt. Or, he's just been living in such a rockstar bubble that he doesn't have a clue about how groping groupies isn't cool anymore. You drive us wild, we'll grab yer fanny!

Wasn't there a female pop star (I really can't remember her name, so any help would be appreciated) who commented that once she'd officially made it a certain level of fame her life changed to such an extent where she didn't actually age any more in her head or something? Even X amount of years later she's still living in a bubble of sorts where she frequently thinks of herself as being the age she was when she first "made it."

Now, she's obviously self-aware enough to recognise this fact, but you could easily believe that the likes of Gene Simmons thinks it's still 1985, he's still in his mid-30's and the world hasn't changed around him.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, marc2j said:

Admittedly, if everyone in the audience are already wearing the same clothes as you, membership to the gang may sound quite underwhelming.

And as part of the membership of the "same clothed gang", you also have to reside in the paedo wing of a prison.

• Moderators

The news, today:

Actor Kevin Spacey faces a felony charge for allegedly sexually assaulting the teenage son of former Boston WCVB-TV news anchor Heather Unruh at a Nantucket bar in July 2016, authorities said Monday.

Kevin Spacey, about an hour later:

This may be one of the maddest public statements ever. Under the guise of his House of Cards character talking about fictional stuff from the show, some may pick up on the super subtle subtext of Spacey sneerily protesting his innocence.

• Paid Members

I think that could be the most mental thing I've ever seen. I mean, I guess there's a school of thought here where there's nothing that he could possibly say or do that could make his career deader. But it really is incredible. 

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

This may be one of the maddest public statements ever. Under the guise of his House of Cards character talking about fictional stuff from the show, some may pick up on the super subtle subtext of Spacey sneerily protesting his innocence.

That’s one of the most crackers things I think I’ve ever seen considering the circumstances. It’s a bit of a head fuck. What are you meant to take away from it? He’s just made a statement about people not knowing the real truth, in character. What the fuck? Happy Christmas.