Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

This would have been the very opposite of Top Twitter, but I really had a burning desire to reply to this with "Your mum."

Screenshot_10.png

  • Members
Posted
58 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

 

What absolute devilry is that? He walks past the camera, then the exact same man comes back the same way!!!

Is Dublin just full of the same lad? (and SpursRiot of course)

  • Paid Members
Posted

Bot that posts hourly Wikipedia article titles that can be sung to the TNMT theme tune. The logos it creates push it over the top:

 

Posted

That would be so much more enjoyable to scroll through if the images were proportioned to 4:3, so didn't crop round the edges on some devices.

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Statto said:

Bot that posts hourly Wikipedia article titles that can be sung to the TNMT theme tune. The logos it creates push it over the top:

 

I followed this for a couple of weeks before realising that at least 50% of the time I was singing them to "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers", not "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I know it's a bit off to put your own stuff on here, but it's been pretty popular with Irish twitter. He's the funniest wee kid - figured out being grumpy a few months and has really latched onto it.

 

Posted

I love this, only saw it today, some info in the comments about what happened but essentially a British woman hiking in Nepal stopped for tea at a very remote mountain stall, tried to haggle on the price (about a quid) and threw the money on the floor.  

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...