Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted June 13, 2020 Awards Moderator Posted June 13, 2020 I'm pretty sure that ring's the cause, unless he's got elastic bands stretched to their limit under his shirt. I can't stop looking at them. I want Astro to write a book on them.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 13, 2020 Paid Members Posted June 13, 2020 Reminds me, must put some Richmond's on my shopping delivery.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted June 13, 2020 Moderators Posted June 13, 2020 2 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said: I'm pretty sure that ring's the cause, unless he's got elastic bands stretched to their limit under his shirt. I can't stop looking at them. I want Astro to write a book on them. I would, but I'd have to write about his dick too. His swollen, purple, just-about-to-split, Cumberland sausage of a dick.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted June 14, 2020 Paid Members Posted June 14, 2020 (edited) This is one of the most wryly-funny things that I've read. Ever. It'd be supremely funny if these people's politics weren't in the ascendancy. I don't understand how someone can hate something so much, yet understand so little of what they hate. Edited June 14, 2020 by Carbomb
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted June 16, 2020 Paid Members Posted June 16, 2020 It just reminds me of Major League with Charlie Sheen's character walking on to Wild Thing. As long as James Milners music is something like the Last of the Summer Wine theme I'll be happy.
Magnum Milano Posted June 17, 2020 Posted June 17, 2020 I use Tweetdeck for my Twittering and this came up about twenty minutes ago in my 'Activity' column: All sorts of fun to be had perusing that accounts tweets and being shocked at how old everyone looks.
Mr_Danger Posted June 17, 2020 Posted June 17, 2020 Has the name, packaging and appearance of a budget brand Rivaldo.
Paid Members Lenin Posted June 22, 2020 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2020 Not going to lie, chuckled heartily at this. Don't judge me.
Recommended Posts