Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
6 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I love pasta but this is next level. 

I think this is the guy who pops balloons with knives. He's fucking nuts.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've been tagged into the weirdest thread. Like opening a cupboard and seeing things you didn't know existed and slowly closing the door. 

I understand about 5% of the sentences. Are these bots having a scrap? 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Onyx2 said:

I've been tagged into the weirdest thread. Like opening a cupboard and seeing things you didn't know existed and slowly closing the door. 

I understand about 5% of the sentences. Are these bots having a scrap? 

apparently you're off shagging potatoes. I mean I know you like a spud, but you don't seem the type

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...