Members SuperBacon Posted July 12, 2019 Members Posted July 12, 2019 FYI, If you haven’t seen it, I recommend the OSW lads review of Fatal Deviation. Genuinely one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen, ya Tully arsed bastards
TildeGuy~! Posted July 12, 2019 Posted July 12, 2019 It was voted their best episode of 2018 Also the Full Movie here.
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted July 12, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 12, 2019 Outstanding @Otto Dem Wanz I'll never forget sitting down with Herbie and watching this flick on its release, many moons ago. Basically because I bought a house in Trim, Herbie logically decided we should watch it because it was set in Trim. I spent the guts of the movie doing involuntary advanced yoga positions because of the cringe factor, but I also appreciated it earnestness of it and its star. It also gave us this: Obviously before the days of Berocca or a standard multivitamin. Speaking of Dunnes Stores Value Club Cards, I went in to buy a shirt for work the other day and the cunt behind the desk asked me had I a Value Club Card. That's an awful insult. Really is. I'm not ready to be that person that carries one around with me, whether it goes on my car keys of fucking not.
WyattSheepMask Posted July 12, 2019 Posted July 12, 2019 (edited) Steve from OSW went on a trip to Trim quite recently. I’m assuming that time has stood still as that tree doesn’t seem to have changed Edited July 12, 2019 by WyattSheepMask
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted July 12, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 12, 2019 On 7/10/2019 at 11:03 PM, Merzbow said: That's by Lee Hardcastle, he's made a whole bunch of great and gory claymation videos. I think he remade that with cats as the Pingu video taken down for a while. He also did the animation scene in Ashens GameChild movie. He’s super fucking talented.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted July 13, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2019 They found Bagel Man and he is pissed
Keith Houchen Posted July 13, 2019 Posted July 13, 2019 Without meaning to Bombcar that, I saw it reported with the headline "Purl Jam"
Members SuperBacon Posted July 14, 2019 Members Posted July 14, 2019 The whole thread is glorious but just in case this one bypasses anyone
Recommended Posts