Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted October 15, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 15, 2019 Steve Justice in da house?
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 15, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 15, 2019 I still miss Brian Pillman.
Steve Justice Posted October 16, 2019 Posted October 16, 2019 13 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Steve Justice in da house? Pure coincidence that I'm on the toilet as I read that.
Rey_Piste Posted October 16, 2019 Posted October 16, 2019 49 minutes ago, Steve Justice said: Pure coincidence that I'm on the toilet as I read that. Are you resting your phone on the cistern?
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted October 18, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 18, 2019 I assume @BomberPat is enjoying his bank holiday and has lit a candle at the shrine.
Undefeated Steak Posted October 19, 2019 Posted October 19, 2019 Appreciate this isn't top twitter, far from it. Volume up for the full experience.
Otto Dem Wanz Posted October 19, 2019 Posted October 19, 2019 (edited) I cant stop watching this, I think its fucking brilliant Edited October 19, 2019 by Otto Dem Wanz
Paid Members ElCece Posted October 20, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2019 Is it wrong that I'm in my mid 30s and I am unbelievably impressed with how he opened that beer bottle at the start
wordsfromlee Posted October 20, 2019 Posted October 20, 2019 I remember there being a big trend for those kind of videos a few years back. Mainly rugby player-looking lads necking a litre bottle of vodka or jager in one thinking they look hard. The videos always ended right after they'd finished the bottle, conveniently missing out the bit where they throw it all back up immediately. I think it was what led to those neknomination videos that did the rounds on facebook.
Paid Members ElCece Posted October 20, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2019 Can anyone explain what be does with the tissue?
Recommended Posts