Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted November 5, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted November 5, 2019 10 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: There is more in the replies. Incredible. It starts great and reaches a new peak once the bride starts quoting Genghis Khan.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2019 23 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Incredible. It starts great and reaches a new peak once the bride starts quoting Genghis Khan. Genghus Khan you mean ? There are thoughts it could be a hoax because it is linked as the only story on this page https://capturedit.club/f/bride-steals-30k-of-wedding-donations-full-update. I just want to find the original FB account to know for sure because it is unbelievable
CTXRussomark Posted November 5, 2019 Posted November 5, 2019 No way that's real. The way the brides replies are written to continually escalate the situation are a complete give away. "Look, I didn't think posting this from my new solid gold iPhone 20 would cause such a reaction. The WiFi on this private jet is shit anyway so I'm logging off. I'll reply to everyone when I get back from the Bahamas in March. Don't forget my GoFundMe....."
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2019 (edited) 15 minutes ago, johnnyboy said: That house. You can't mentally prepare yourself for that. I would love to see what was in it before it was put on the market Edited November 5, 2019 by Hannibal Scorch
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2019 1 hour ago, johnnyboy said: Satellite phonesex studio? Adds up
Paid Members Chris B Posted November 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 7, 2019 On 11/5/2019 at 9:47 PM, Hannibal Scorch said: I would love to see what was in it before it was put on the market My guess is that a DVD piracy gang used to operate out of there. One was taken down near where I worked years back, and I remember it being reported that they had dozens and dozens of PCs downloading and burning content in one house.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 7, 2019 Find me a better christmas ad.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted November 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 7, 2019 It's that time of year again, that I become utterly obsessed with Poppy Watch;
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted November 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 7, 2019 There's only 21 tweets in that account but they are pretty much all gold. My personal favourite
Keith Houchen Posted November 7, 2019 Posted November 7, 2019 Wasn't Devon's one part of a comedy show?
Recommended Posts