Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Why do almost all of them include angry or stupid Scots? I'm howling at #45, also great to be reminded of that bagelgate train journey. 

Oh, and #71 is bloody genius. Whoever wrote that scene for Corrie deserves a pay rise. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
38 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Why do almost all of them include angry or stupid Scots?

There's an easy but also Jockphobic answer to this.

  • Members
Posted
On 12/25/2019 at 5:43 PM, scratchdj said:

The best of @fesshole 2019, handily curated as a spreadsheet(?).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T1fXGmDyvQWnClkPxKSH_auVuiF3d0XIy7r07Oe-zcA/htmlview

”I used to regularly dial into important meetings at a big four bank in a high pitched voice as 'Hitler' so the system would say 'Hitler...has joined the conference'. As soon as someone said 'sorry, who has joined?' I would leave, so it said 'Hitler...has left the conference"

I want to thank you @scratchdj for making me aware of this account. This one has killed me 

 

Posted
On 1/1/2020 at 3:12 AM, SuperBacon said:

I want to thank you @scratchdj for making me aware of this account. This one has killed me 

 

Second this. I've been binging the podcasts since yesterday and some of the stories are hilarious. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...