Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 7, 2020 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2020 Not new, but I've only just seen this. It's Donnie, but could easily be Hull.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted January 7, 2020 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2020 1 minute ago, PunkStep said: Not new, but I've only just seen this. It's Donnie, but could easily be Hull. It’s every pub in Byker in Newcastle and Bensham in Gateshead. Some of the best pubs in the world. One of them has a bucket of pool cues with no pool table, just handy for when it kicks off.
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted January 7, 2020 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2020 1 hour ago, PunkStep said: Not new, but I've only just seen this. It's Donnie, but could easily be Hull. Bloody Hell, this is still doing the rounds? As a student in the 90s I loved this place, 55p a shot, 90p if you had a mixer. Kept that price until about 2002.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 8, 2020 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2020 Warms the heart
Paid Members PJ Power Posted January 9, 2020 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2020 (edited) Weinstein should be tested to see if he actually has trouble walking in public (apologies for going slightly off topic) Edited January 9, 2020 by PJ Power
Members SuperBacon Posted January 9, 2020 Members Posted January 9, 2020 Lovely accidental (or not so) Partridge here
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 9, 2020 Awards Moderator Posted January 9, 2020 That’s wonderful! Off the map. I want to see the UKFF version so we all know what’ll incur a three-week suspension. That Superstar Neil bot would be out until Christmas 2035.
Members SuperBacon Posted January 9, 2020 Members Posted January 9, 2020 That is gold, and I’ve shared it with my 7 a side lot. The irony is that we do actually refer to the lad who set it all up in the first place our DoF, as he fucked his cruciate in our first ever game and we never see him!
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 10, 2020 Moderators Posted January 10, 2020 11 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said: That’s wonderful! Off the map. I want to see the UKFF version so we all know what’ll incur a three-week suspension. That Superstar Neil bot would be out until Christmas 2035. Back seat modding, 3 week suspension.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 10, 2020 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2020 As this story contains a cardboard cutout of Ainsley Harriet it is prime UKFF fodder.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 10, 2020 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2020 16 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: As this story contains a cardboard cutout of Ainsley Harriet it is prime UKFF fodder. I am struggling to understand where this Co-Op is located, and how it can be possibly used as a cut through
Recommended Posts