General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Best response I've seen is someone asking if Arsenal should change their badge since it might encourage gun violence.

You shouldn't make fun of such things, what with the rise in front-loaded cannon violence from criminal gangs...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I saw that suggestion too, in particular in jest from somebody in response to Piers Morgan- who to the surprise of nobody is joining The Sun in condemning Sterling. Perhaps he should get a tattoo of a dead girl's hacked phone?

Edit: look at this!

IMG_20180529_161832.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with the media in this country in relation to England players? Every tournament they always do this then wonder why we don’t go far in them, guarantee if Sterling struggles the backlash on him will get worse and he’ll end up wanting to leave City

• Paid Members

It's incredible that everyone is unified against The Sun, Piers Morgan et al on this bullshit matter and that the media are finally being exposed as having some weird vendetta against him. The sheer amount of Liverpool and United fans for example standing up for him has been good to see.

The FA have released a statement supporting him too. Good. Hopefully this puts it all to bed. Until he has breakfast, that is...

They literally couldn't give it away for free around here, no fucked was taking the free copies during one of its promotional give sways. 

As for Sterling, if his first name was Roger and he had a tattoo of a musket oh and was white they'd be calling him patriotic.

• Paid Members

Back in the early 90s, I was staying with the scouse branch of the family in Childwall and they sent me out for a paper. I came back with The Sun. Lesson learned quickly. Though never could understand why they sold it!

It's not just Liverpool though. Was in Birmingham before the play-off final a couple of years ago in some random newsagents near New Street Station. The guy in front of me got asked if he's like a free copy and replied "I'm alright for toilet paper, thanks". Floored me.

If you don't hate them for the Hillsborough headlines, for page 3, for phone hacking, etc, etc, I don't get why anyone would even read it as a newspaper. It's fucking hideous, has a horrid agenda and is written by morons.

• Paid Members

They give them away for free in 'On The Run's in Reading. Even for free I'd never touch that shitrag paper. And I know of no one that does.

Being married to a Liverpool supporting Woolyback has furthered my intentions of never picking one up for fear of divorce.

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

Zidane has "stepped down". Amazing how a manager who wins 3 Champions League titles in the 2 and half years he has been at the club could be going, and I assume he has been pushed for coming 3rd.

Nope, Perez has admitted this was unexpected. They were unprepared and have nobody in mind at the moment. I think he walked, 100%. Quit while you're ahead and all that, he couldn't realistically top 3 Champions League titles on the bounce. I bet he never manages again, other than perhaps the France side.

SPORT are claiming that Poch's contract allows some sort of release if PSG or Real come knocking. It's surely a load of bollocks, but it's fun to see the Spurs fans panic nonetheless. Anyway, surely they should allow him to move to Real as part of their special working relationship?

Archived