General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Liverpool spent months chasing VVD even after Southampton told them they had no chance. At no point did they think to pick up another CB that wasn't VVD. Meanwhile, in the midst of everyone accusing us of having no ambition, we signed Davinson Sanchez who has slotted right into our back three like he's been there years.Ā 

29 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Liverpool spent months chasing VVD even after Southampton told them they had no chance. At no point did they think to pick up another CB that wasn't VVD. Meanwhile, in the midst of everyone accusing us of having no ambition, we signed Davinson Sanchez who has slotted right into our back three like he's been there years.Ā 

Southampton should have allowed him to move to a bigger club so he could follow his dream. Ā At the same time, Barca were told no about Coutinho and shouldn't have try to bully their way to his signature.

• Paid Members

To be honest Stavo, I can only sum it up like this:

When the news came through, I was sat there on my lunchbreak eating three fillets of cod and a bag of Basmati Rice, with no dressing. Poxy, and tastes like what Iā€™d imagine sawdust and the rubbers on the top of your Bic pencil to taste like, and to be honest, I really havenā€™t enjoyed a meal that much in a long time.

Ā 

Koemanā€™ll probably go on to have an absolutely outstanding managerial career at a club where he wants to be at, because he is not a shit manager ā€“ by any stretch ā€“ itā€™s just Everton werenā€™t the club for him and he treated the job with outward contempt.

From Day 1, there was something about the chap I couldnā€™t take to and I found him arrogant, conceited, distant and ignorant to the club, itā€™s fans and tradition.

Had he at least pretended to immerse himself in the clubs culture and say ā€œweā€ the odd time instead of ā€œtheyā€ and ā€œEvertonā€, maybe the fans would have tolerated it.

Ā 

The gas thing is, I said it on some Facebook groups about Koeman and Lukaku from the off, and all I got was that I had no ambition for the club as a fan and they were legends and all this sort of overblown bollocks. Nonsense, I love that club since Iā€™m a child, and I spend an awful lot of time invested in it and all I ask for is as a fan is for the manager and players to show some fight on the pitch and look like they actually want to be there.
Iā€™m not saying get Moyes back, but I loved Moyes, and for 90% of his time there he had a team that would run through brick walls for the shirt, and we need somebody who can make Everton ā€˜Evertonā€™ again, if you know what I mean.

Iā€™ve heard some nonsensical shite in the last hour already like ā€œGet Ancelotti inā€ or ā€œGet Low inā€ and ā€œget a manager whoā€™ll have us playing on the deck. Champagne football innitā€ and my favourite ā€œWeā€™re a top four clubā€. Delusional bollocks. Weā€™ve no right to be in amongst the top six, despite the amount of money spent but just give me fight and passion. All I ask. Billy Sharp would be a bonus.

Ā 

The only things I found remotely interesting about the whole ordeal were Koemans morphing from Pat Butcher into drunk Phil Mitchell 2016 over the past few months, Niasse continuously shoving Koemanā€™s bullying and humiliation of him back up his bollocks and the singing of Gueye.

Ā 

Loved an oul number 10, does Ronny though.

18 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

My only reasoning for this is that Kloppo feels obligated to VVD after the tapping up and him putting himself out in the wilderness.

• Paid Members

There have been a fair few managerial departures this season. Well, three that I can think of off the top of my head. De Boer, Shakespeare and Koeman. Is Ancelotti going to be rocking up at any of these clubs? Will he be hanging on for West Ham or seeing whether Mourinho does get snapped up by PSG in the summer like he keeps suggesting he's going to do to try and get a new, better paid deal at United? Anybody think Big Sam Allardyce is going to get the USA job? That'd be pretty mental.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Will he be hanging on for West Ham

Not unless someone has replaced his brain with sponge pudding. Can't see why anyone would pick managing West Ham over Everton.Ā 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41733364

BBC reporting that Phil Neville wants theĀ Everton job. I'd be fine with this and hope he goes on to have a reign the length of Ferguson's at United if it means I never have to see him shitting up BBC football shows again.Ā 

Archived