General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I'm on a swear limit, so I'm trying to refrain from using 'unwashed cunts' as a descriptive term and opting for something more PG

😂 fair play. By the way, who are you playing tonight? 

Edit: was a genuine question and I was being lazy. It wasn't a "let's lol at Arsenal in the Europa League" but obviously that's fun. 

Belgrade huh? That's a throwback name of the early 90s. 

2 hours ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Could any of the players you have out on loan do a job in there?

Ethan Ampadu's still there and he would do a job. Exeter played him either as a CB or in the anchor man role in a midfield three, so he's more than ready for the step down it would be turning out for Chelsea following his League 2 exploits for us last season.

1 hour ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

How is Mundial Magazine? Is it good or it is all football hipstery?

Fwiw, I think it's excellent. I haven't picked up the latest issue cos money, but I've got most of them. You could always read some of the stuff on the website to see if you like it? Similar in vein to These Football Times and The Set Pieces. If you're a fan of those, you'll enjoy Mundial bud 

• Paid Members

West Ham have been pretty shit for 18 months or so now, since they started to chuck their hopes of a top 4 finish (remember when that was a possibility??) in 2016 away. Dimitri McFreekick did a wonderful job convincing everyone Bilic wasn't a mediocre manager.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

I'm really surprised by how bad both West Ham and Everton have been this season. 

Really? West Ham will forever be West Ham, but Koeman had a fetish for number 10s, and should have gone all out for Giroud.

A lot of people I know touted West Ham to have a good year, probably due to signing Hernandez. I didn't see it myself and they are about where I imagined. I'd say Everton being where they are is a surprise though. I thought they'd have a bit of a slump but not be as awful they have been this year. 

Also, I don't think I've seen a centre back decline as quickly as Ashley Williams. He's been absolutely diabolical this season. Awful player who they need to drop as soon as.

Archived