ITV World of Sport: Tapings postponed until July?

Psygnosis

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That's a very impressive line-up, some fine talent there. Plus...

I presume Bad News Barrett was part of this, that's a good addition. That commentary team sounds fucking awful though.

38 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

That's a very impressive line-up, some fine talent there. Plus...

Reveal hidden contents

I presume Bad News Barrett was part of this, that's a good addition. That commentary team sounds fucking awful though.

I can't deny the commentary team did not look great.

With regards to the Progress T shirt, they said well in advance not to wear t shirts like that or bring signs regarding other promotions. I expect many did this purposefully.

• Paid Members

It's a TV show, don't wear big logos. Jesus!. Just makes the wrestling fans commenting on it as if it's some sort of 'us vs them' sound like idiots. That commentary team sounds terrible. Alex Shane lives to fight another day!!!!

• Paid Members

I went to tapings last night, generally very good. Obviously can't totally tell how it'll translate to TV, but seemed much more "wrestling" & much less "gameshow" compared with the pilot/special last year.

32 minutes ago, Statto said:

I went to tapings last night, generally very good. Obviously can't totally tell how it'll designate translate to TV, but seemed much more "wrestling" & much less "gameshow" compared with the pilot/special last year.

Did you get tickets to anymore 

37 minutes ago, Statto said:

I went to tapings last night, generally very good. Obviously can't totally tell how it'll designate translate to TV, but seemed much more "wrestling" & much less "gameshow" compared with the pilot/special last year.

Did Roy Knight do his protest like he said he would on his facebook video the other week?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Bukamania said:

Did Roy Knight do his protest like he said he would on his facebook video the other week?

Nah, that's all blown over I think.

@westlondonmist yes, heading back tomorrow afternoon. Took the strategy of me applying for 2 tapings & my mate applying for 2 tapings, and we got accepted on 1 & declined on 1 each. Although, as with most TV recordings, they've way over allocated so still got to turn up early to get in.

Though these tapings aren’t over yet I guess the next pertinent question is when the series will be broadcast?

The very little that has come out of the tapings seem to point towards decent-very good episodes that may or may not translate to TV. 

Archived