ITV World of Sport: Tapings postponed until July?

Psygnosis

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
On 4/27/2018 at 10:46 PM, meexcellent said:

I think the shambles of wcw on itv

What? They were able to have decent tours off the back of it in 93 drawing far better houses than they were in the US at the time. And that was with a show cut to ribbons by ITV censors for afternoon viewing. Nowhere near a shambles. Christ, their '91 tour draw about 4,000 a show and that was when it was Pro or whatever at 2am depending on the regional variations.

4 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

What? They were able to have decent tours off the back of it in 93 drawing far better houses than they were in the US at the time. And that was with a show cut to ribbons by ITV censors for afternoon viewing. Nowhere near a shambles. Christ, their '91 tour draw about 4,000 a show and that was when it was Pro or whatever at 2am depending on the regional variations.

Im with you, loved watching wcw on itv. Its what got me into wrestling as was my first experience as a child, got me hooked. Went to my first ever wrestling show at the Gmex watching wcw with the likes of Sting, Orndroff, Rude,Vader, Cactus Jack, British Bulldog just to name a few. Was sold out. 

Looking forward to his #TittyTuesday hashtag at 1pm.

As a service to the forum I'll keep an eye on the search results and report back.

Anyone heard who is involved? From what I've seen Nathan Cruz had a cancellation for next weekend around the tapings, so that's a possibility there. Thoughts as he was on WWE's radar but I don't think they were impressed from what I recall. At least that's when he was in Florida and did a match at Full Sail on NXT against Elias. I know he did a dark match at the UKCT subsequently.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Looking forward to his #TittyTuesday hashtag at 1pm.

As a service to the forum I'll keep an eye on the search results and report back.

Don't bother, it's not worth it!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks a decent line up, one of them is at RPW tonight so won't be there today but can easily tape more stuff over the weekend but if they don't want him missing 2 episodes I am sure they can just record a promo and stick it in an episode he wasn't at the taping for. A 1hr weekly show sounds good to me, easy to take in.

Archived