The Notorious v Money

ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

They've made a fucking belt - genuinely called the Money Belt - for this fight. I love that more than words can say. This whole thing is so stupidly ridiculous. I'll never ever get over that it's actually happening. All we need now is for Floyd to slip on banana peel or something. Imagine Conor walking around Dublin with the Money Belt over his shoulder. Hilarious.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's all planned so Connor gives Floyd a "good" fight but ultimately ends up losing on points, keeps Floyds 100% winning record in tact and Connor comes out of it looking great taking he greatest of all time all the way.

Floyd then retires at 50-0 and Connor goes on to fight who ever that chump is in that video.

It's more WWE than WWE is.

More than that, I think it's fucking hilarious that Conor intends to walk to the ring holding his UFC and his bloody Cage Warriors belts.

Cage Warriors? On the biggest boxing PPV ever?

Thats like Lionel Messi turning up to a World Cup final showing off his 'Mummy's Little Sharpshooter' trophy his old dear made him when he scored his first goal for the Under-8's.

35 minutes ago, David said:

Said with the certainty of a man who's in Vegas and in contact with McG's team on a daily basis! Cheers lad.

C'mon Dave, you saw him in the transfer rumour thread, he has a hit rate that Conor could only dream about having on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Guy Bifkin said:

If Conor has any sense he'll be doing an IV and taking a shit load of 'roids whilst out of the watchful eye of Christopher Nowinski. The only advantages he holds in this fight is size and banter.

USADA are testing this fight Mayweather has used them for some of his later fights, McGregor's still in the UFC testing pool as well and you have to ask USADA for an IV exemption as it can be used as a masking agent, Mayweather took an IV which is banned under WADA rules for the Pacquiaou fight that took place at 147lbs, I don't think he had an exemption as they only give it to guys who have damaged kidneys or something and need the IV, nothing came of this and people have now forgotten, I don't know if Conor has used an IV not from any fights under the UFC and USADA regime.

I find it hard to believe Conor is all of a sudden struggling to make weight. He's never looked in better condition. According to John Kavanagh he normally walks around at 170 - so not a huge cut anyway. He's been living in the UFC Gym in Vegas for two months ffs. 

Floyd is talking a good game though. I actually went back and watched some of the press tour (who the fuck does that?!) and he talked a much better game than I remember. 

Archived