Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

That video someone made that was a compilation of Lex adjusting his ‘package’ in various matches is something I haven’t been able to shake off ever since someone posted it on here a while back. Maybe that’s linked to these noises in some way. The man was clearly in considerable pain. 

1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said:

That video someone made that was a compilation of Lex adjusting his ‘package’ in various matches is something I haven’t been able to shake off ever since someone posted it on here a while back. Maybe that’s linked to these noises in some way. The man was clearly in considerable pain. 

He was doing it in that NWA backstage camcorder footage that was posted here the other day. Hawk talking pure shit in the dressing room and introducing everyone, and Lex is sitting there with his hand down his pants having a fiddle.

• Paid Members

Bischoff's always banging on about how him and Flair are great mates these days on his podcast. Was interesting to hear Flair say he "hated" having to work with him in TNA on his Austin interview.

1 hour ago, Cannibal Man said:

Difference between Freemantle and Silver Vision sales is such a massive chasm. Just checked out the WWE DVD site for the first time in ages after an email about a flash sale and everything's more or less a 2019 PPV.

The Sale is specifically for recent releases though it says it in the E-Mail

You should of checked the site out on Wrestlemania week as they had different sales on everyday and one of the days had practically every event from between 2014-2018 on sale

I do agree with the difference between the 2 sites though in general and the silvervison sales used to be incredible for a bargain or 2.

Let's face it though freemantle cant be making much of the DVD releases these days especially ones for the monthly events

In hindsight Silvervision left the game at the right time

Still baffled how they didn't change a thing about Roman on his return from cancer. There's a lot they could have done better with booking etc. but changing up his look, ring gear and awful theme music could have been such an effective, simple boost for him that could have quelled the Pavlovian response. He felt stale again almost immediately. Like a guy still tragically hanging onto his best days.

His Shield holdover theme doesn't even include the best bit! The eerie, grimy, militant intro.

"Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta . . . SHIELD!!"

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

• Paid Members

Don't ask me why, but to me Roman Reigns (the character at least) lost all credibility when I found out they have a little piece of sponge/padding on the floor of the entrance ramp that he can punch as part of his signature pose. For some reason I found that to be hilarious and tragic as fuck at the same time.

Why the fuck would anyone even bother?!

roman-reigns-pad-fist.png