Jump to content

Random Thoughts III.


PowerButchi

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

I’ve watched all of the new Sasha Banks collection on WWE Network and was reminded why I voted for her as WWE’s wrestler of the year in 2015.

As she evolved the Legit Boss character throughout 2014 and 2015 she got better and better. She then had some great moments in her first full year on the main roster but since the end of 2016 she has spent the last two years as a bit-part player and a pretty stale babyface.

 

Logically she will turn heel eventually and I predict/hope that is going to put her back at the top of the women’s division where she belongs.

 

2017 was mostly about Charlotte & Alexa, 2018 has been mostly about Ronda & Becky, I reckon next year is Sasha’s year.

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Can't even fucking play Mario

It wasn't his fault. It hadn't been released in the UK. Forget the Montreal Screwjob, this was THE REAL SCREWJOB

  • Paid Members
Posted

When did WWE stop trying with Titan Tron videos? No-one seems to have a particularly good or memorable one anymore. Everyone just has their name plastered on the screen. It feels like a genuine lost art.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...