Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Every single time someone's dumped out of the ring there's a *beep* and "Unexpected item in the bagging area."

I thought that only happened when Orton was in the locker room.

I had a thought about what the world would be like if 2Pac and Biggie were never "shot and killed". You just know they would have been on WWE TV at some point this decade. 

I can imagine Biggie as a guest GM during that period where they had guest GMs. He would take part in comedy skits with Santino and Hornswoggle, then would book Chris Masters vs Chavo Guerrero or something. 

I can also imagine 2Pac in front of a live crowd, saying "What's up, WWE Universe?" to a big pop, before taking part in an angle where he does a shit worked punch to Heath Slater. 

We've been robbed of all of this... Or maybe they saw this as their future and faked their own deaths? 

What's the deal with MLW using loads of WCW/WWE trademarks at the moment? They just did War Games and are advertising Spin The Wheel, Make The Deal for an upcoming show, plus they're marketing a stable with Pillman and Bulldog's kids as the Hart Foundation. It seems really odd for a company that's usually so protective over their trademarks. Have they let these ones expire or something?

• Paid Members

As I understand it, MLW actually owns the War Games trademark and just don't contest WWE using it. Not sure on the others, but I imagine they picked up the lapsed trademark for STWMTD.

Have to imagine WWE either let the Hart Foundation trademark lapse, or Bret owns it. If they were using WWE trademarked terms it would almost certainly result in threats of legal action.