Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

22 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Only one I remember was for the famous Jericho/Benoit vs HHH/Austin RAW 2001 tag match.

It's happened more recently than that.  Every now and again it happens.  I'd assume it's to do with the setup of the arenas.  Most can probably be done from either side and they obviously have their preference, but there's probably the occasional arena where they can only do it from one side.

1 hour ago, ColinBollocks said:

It's wonderful seeing the renewed interest in Flair, after the couple of years he's had. 

Was having Twitters with some keffers (nah, that stops now) and at the risk of promoting identity theft, Ric Flair won the Rumble on my 18th birthday. Might be thread worthy to see what others have. 

Utterly bizarre turn of events as my sister has been dating a former WWF/E wrestler for a wee while now. She's been telling me stories of wrestlers throwing hissy fits about being told to drop titles etc Still haven't met the guy yet. 

Stop downvoting my post.  It hurts my feelings.

Edited by Ladiesman345
Feelings were hurt

• Awards Moderator
On 21/04/2018 at 8:25 AM, tiger_rick said:

Just to further disprove the idea that only women are judged aestetically in wrestling, Killian Dain's hairy body disgusts me.

My other half had a scroll through the roster page when I was on the WWE app and her immediate reaction to seeing Dain for the first time was “eeeurgh, he’s gross.” And she’s usually spot on with her ‘book by its cover’ opinions because out of everyone, she picked Ronda Rousey as the best one because she looked like a badass who’d win a fight.

• Paid Members
On 21/04/2018 at 8:25 AM, tiger_rick said:

Just to further disprove the idea that only women are judged aestetically in wrestling, Killian Dain's hairy body disgusts me.

I really don't like how neat his centre parting is.

• 2 weeks later...