Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

1 hour ago, bigfoote said:

Notwithstanding it being Bossman's year, I can't think of anyone remotely plausible for a "big" return, short of maybe Jericho as a massive swerve.

Jericho is in France with Fozzy the night of the Rumble.

Mysterio still wakes up having nightmares of the last time he was in the Rumble.

Being in Philly, you've got to think there's at least one ECW original whose bones haven't turned to dust yet. Tommy Dreamer will be sat by the phone in hope, but that spot will probably end up going to Rhino

Edited by WyattSheepMask

44 minutes ago, bigfoote said:

If we're getting Dunne, why not Regal? Set up some career vs title/hair/roster spot match for the Mania Takeover?

Because Regal is old with a neck held together with sellotape, while Dunne is great at hard hitting quick paced matches.   

Regal is also already retired, so putting his career on the line makes no sense.

Regal is also perfectly suited for his current role and doesn’t need to do anything else.

If anyone is coming out of retirement to put Dunne over is should be Daniel Bryan

• Paid Members
On 21/12/2017 at 4:52 PM, cobra_gordo said:

I hope Dunne gets an appearance in the Rumble, a strong run somewhere in the middle before being launched out by anybody but Ziggler.

Seeing that on the Manchester Raw show they brought him out against Enzo in such a prominent manner it would have been a perfect place to start him as a contrast to the spot workers; that they didn't bother with him (or even reference him) on 205 the following night was a complete waste.

My idea for the rumble is have Dunne in early, clears the ring like stone cold did 97, looking smug then have Tyler be next out and have him show fear, and have Tyler throw him out to get his come back after losing last two. Doesn’t hurt dunne at all 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Louch said:

My idea for the rumble is have Dunne in early, clears the ring like stone cold did 97, looking smug then have Tyler be next out and have him show fear, and have Tyler throw him out to get his come back after losing last two. Doesn’t hurt dunne at all 

Austin and Bret in '97 it ain't. As talented as Pete Dunne may be, if he manages to even be as successful as, say for instance, Neville, on the main roster, then I'll eat my hat. If Vince saw more than that level in him, then we would be seeing him on Raw or Smackdown or NXT every week. As it is, we don't, so I can only imagine that the powers that be don't have exceptional plans for him.

Wwe were high on ambrose and Rollins, and both weren’t to be brought up to main roster until a proper good idea was ready for them. Not being up yet doesn’t mean there can’t be plans for him 

And he would look afraid Cause a heel should look afraid of any fresh baby face coming at them to seek revenge