Big Returns/Debuts yet to happen

The King of Old School

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheryl in Neighbours, she went on a cruise after winning a holiday about 20 years ago and as far as i know shes never come back haha

On wrestling returns i think Shawn Michaels, he seems to be a man of his word though when he retired. But if he returned at the Rumble itd be a insane pop especially where the Rumble is going to be held

Shawn's knees are fastened together with loctite glue, he looked great at this years Mania, but in terms of having a demanding, high caliber match that we're accustomed to from him I just can't see it. I highly doubt he'd sacrifice an almost perfect retirement for a quick payday down the road, he isn't Ric Flair. The opportunity that made the most sense was to wrestle Bryan a couple of years ago and he passed on it.

Kurt Angle and CM Punk returning would be amazing

Bret Hart build a bridge and return in 2010, Sting finally debuted in wwe in 2014 (very short lived but awsome at the same time), Aj Styles,Samoa Joe, Austin Aries and Bobby Roode now on the WWE roster, Goldberg this year. 

Life in sports entertainment is too short and no point in letting Egos get in the way of your legacy 

I still think Sting has another match or two in him. Think he could return and do something with say The Undertaker in the next couple years. No one really knows how long he is injured or whether he will come back, he even hinted so himself at the HOF.

His and WWE's doctors would probably disagree with you. As for hunting, he's a showman. Classic case of "never say never...but it is never"

CM Punk and Jeff Hardy on part time deals would be the way to go. As much as I'd like it, WWE won't bring Angle back for anything more than a HOF induction, he's too much of a liability. 

I think the next lot of stars WWE will poach will be from Lucha Underground. They've got almost everyone worth having from TNA. Johnny Mundo left on decent terms IIRC, Prince Puma would be amazing as this incredible high flyer who can speak perfect English, and he'd be good with or without a mask. I feel like Puma could be everything Kalisto, Sin Cara, Neville and Andrade Cien Almas aren't.

You gotta believe Vince would love Cage too. Incredible look, but is actually a very good worker from what I've seen, not your typical bodybuilder type wrestler at all.

• Paid Members

Donald Trump will be back at some point surely? You know Vince couldn't resist.

I'm surprised he's not wheeled somebody out dressed as Hillary Clinton for a segment on Raw, yet. Maybe a little bit closer to the election.

Archived