Big Returns/Debuts yet to happen

The King of Old School

• Awards Moderator

A debut that wins the 'Rumble sounds incredible. It's also one of those logical factoids WWE will eventually pull off just to have it in history.

A Shield reunuion next year could also be serious rehab. You want Roman to go full badass? Have him steel chair the face off the other two not long after the reunuion, cut a promo about how he doesn't need them jerks and stuff.

You can't reunite the Shield only to have them turn on each other again! You'd break my heart!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

A debut that wins the 'Rumble sounds incredible. It's also one of those logical factoids WWE will eventually pull off just to have it in history.

A Shield reunuion next year could also be serious rehab. You want Roman to go full badass? Have him steel chair the face off the other two not long after the reunuion, cut a promo about how he doesn't need them jerks and stuff.

Not incredible....GLORIOUS!

• Paid Members

It would be Glorious. A Rumble Win on his first main roster appearance. Better than the Andre The Giant Battle Royal at 'Mania, anyway.

This is sort of a tie in with the Brock/Goldberg discussion in the other thread, but if Lesnar goes over Brock at Survivors, I'd put the Universal Belt on him.

If Lesnar goes over Brock I'll give you the Universal Title.

• Paid Members

This is sort of a tie in with the Brock/Goldberg discussion in the other thread, but if Lesnar goes over Brock at Survivors, I'd put the Universal Belt on him.

If Lesnar goes over Brock I'll give you the Universal Title.

Archived