Big Returns/Debuts yet to happen

The King of Old School

Obviously inspired by the impending Goldberg/Lesnar match.

The last 5 years or so has seen the debuts/returns of some people that honestly I never saw appearing or coming back to the WWE.

The likes of AJ Styles, Kevin Steen, Samoa Joe, Nakamura and especially Sting debuting has blown my mind a bit, add to that the returns and even title runs of Brock Lesnar & The Rock, followed by Goldberg this past week it really has been a crazy 5 years or so for the WWE.

So basically, to quote big Bill, who's next?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

CM Punk is the biggest potential return for me, the reception he'd receive from the crowd would be fucking monumental- shit UFC record or not.

I think a Jeff Hardy return on a part time schedule will happen when someone eventually turns off TNA's life support machine.

I think Angle might be a risk too far for WWE though, if they wouldn't let the super-over Daniel Bryan wrestle, they certainly won't let Angle have another run.

Hulk's gonna get another return, though probably not in the ring. They might even wheel out the original nWo for the next Hall of Fame to a great reception.

Hardy's will return eventually. 

Biggest debut I'm looking forward to is Jack Gallagher. If he's half as entertaining on the main roster to what he was in the Cruiserweight Classic, we're in for a treat.

I'd just about collapse on the spot if Pentagon ran through the crowd and interrupted a jobber type match, did the arm break move on both of them then cut one of his blistering promo's ending with the old "i am pentagon jr...ciero miedo" then hopped the barrier and fucked off back through the crowd. I genuinely think he's a massive star, his mask scares me.

Archived