Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think he is saying there is anything wrong with Newcastle Brown. I think he is saying that if you have half a dozen pints of it you are less likely to get the beating stick out and give your other half a right good hiding than if you were to drink a few Stella's

He is wrong then, Stella is and always will be wifebeater juice.

In your opinion maybe.  A bottle of brown makes Stella look like a shandy.

Stella Artois /ˈstɛlə ɑːrˈtwɑː/ is a pilsner beer of between 4.8 and 5.2% ABV which was first brewed by Brouwerij Artois (the Artois Brewery) in Leuven, Belgium, in 1926.

Newcastle Brown Ale Type Brown ale Manufacturer Heineken Distributor Heineken Country of origin United Kingdom Introduced 1927 Alcohol by volume 4.7%

San Miguel is colloquially known around here as Señorita Beater. Rocket fuel.

That rocket wouldn't get far, would it?

As far as cranking Simply Red up to 6 for some mammy and daddy sex.

Rotten drink.

• Moderators

Fucking hell Butch. I always hoped and expected you to drink real ale the colour of six week old shit, not San Miguel. Preferably while smoking Woodbines or Old Holborn without a filter. You actually live in Uxbridge, don't you?

I don't drink San Miguel. Or lager for that matter. I do smoke roll ups though.

• Paid Members

I really feel for the knight family. As a dad I know exactly where Ricky is coming from. It's bad enough when these things happen, but to have the wrestling world looking in on it, must be a real trial.

Alberto is/was booked for the next WAW tapings in December.

I can't imagine after Ricky's comments that this is still a go?

Was it Surf or Matrix had a dream where the hooligans beat the living snot out of ADR? Perhaps they read this post and we are being worked after all.