Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

FWIW - Alberto (and his brother Memo) appeared on WAW's TV tapings last month, taking on the Hooligans. At the end of the show, the two teams united as faces against the heel stable led by Ricky.

The plan at the time was for December's taping to feature Hooligans/del Rio/Memo vs Ricky's faction in an 8-man tag.

If it were a work, it's an odd way of doing it with that in the can.

Ricky has put out a statement saying he is "totally against her marrying that man". Poor bloke. I think he's been fed so much shit from them two. You'll always believe and support your kids no matter what. As said earlier, ADR just seems really off and weird and I do wonder if there's an element of control there.

Also, I wonder about WWE. Most assumed they were being spiteful and petty when they split them up in the draft, but maybe they were trying to protect Paige and their invest in her and could see where things were going. I'm sure they've seen it a million times in the industry.

Have to agree with both these points.

Ricky seems like a genuinely good guy and I was one of the ones thinking WWE were being controlling and petty when the stories of them allegedly trying to separate them came out. I actually do believe Mark Caranno did say to Paige 'this will negatively affect your career' - but not in a threatening 'we will make your life hell' way but in a 'you'll do it to yourself if you stay with him' way (much like what happened to Sunny).

I do actually think WWE was trying to protect her from herself.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

Saw this suggestion on another forum but it would actually be pretty decent viewing to get Del Rio back on Raw and turn them into the new Edge & Lita, just a couple with a nasty bad-taste-leaving attitude, him clenching her face as they snog in their entrance routine. Bit close to home, mind, but I'd watch it,